Instagram

Sunday 21 April 2013

Examinations.


Exams are looming and I'm just the best procrastinator as usual. But I'm thankful that I only have 4 examinations to sit for, which is really such a blessing to me. Taking into account how much I dislike my core modules, studying is really such a chore. I can't wait to graduate from NTU! I can't believe I'm in Sem 2 of my 3rd year; just a little more to graduation, I can almost taste it. Just one more sem, and I'll be off to do IA(Industrial Attachment) and I couldn't be happier(because its just pass/fail and no grading is required) -throws confetti- !

Meanwhile, I'm hoping and praying hard that Tzu does well and is able to pull through his horrible last semester which is just wayyyy overloaded. I'm trying my best not to burden him in any way during this period  and to offer to help in whatever way that I can (:

On a random note, I'm just so thankful that we've been together for about over a year now already and we somehow ended up together despite going around in circles (: I couldn't be any happier being with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment