Instagram

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Changing the icons of your iphone app! (:

My super cute icons on my iPhone now:



Came across this cool app somewhere via Instagram and got linked to this blog post about it! The app's name to use is called CocoPPa, and I think it's a Japanese app? If I'm not wrong! (: Here's the link to the blog post for the tutorial ((:

http://cindyemersonphotography.blogspot.sg/2013_02_01_archive.html

It gives a step by step tutorial of how to use the app, and its really easy once you get the hang of it. However, some negative pointers are that, your apps would take a second slower to open up after you give it a new icon as this whole idea utilizes a shortcut to the app you've replaced. And another negative point is that, you cant replace most of the iPhone fixed applications(those that you cannot delete and comes in your iPhone set when you purchase your phone).

But if you can overlook the cons(like me, cause I think it's too cute to pass up), then you can start picking those cute and colourful icons to switch to on your phone! 


No comments:

Post a Comment