Instagram

Thursday 5 November 2015

Reflective with Cocomi.

Hello November. 

Back with a fashion feature for Cocomi - a one-stop online store for shoppers to get watches, jewellery and sunglasses at affordable prices. They have over 200 brands of items available on site and some familiar and popular brands available includes Kenneth Cole, Daniel Wellington, Ray-Ban and even Dolce and Gabbana! 

I picked a pair of classic pilot aviators from Ray-Ban with reflective lenses and here's how I styled it. 









Went for a fuss-free and comfy choice last weekend in jeans and included the shades as an statement accessory for my outfit. I'm definitely gonna be bringing this pair along with me on my upcoming Aussie trip in about 2 weeks! 

When shopping at Cocomi, free delivery is provided as well as a 30-day return policy with safe and secure payment processes - what's not to love! Plus, Cocomi also has a one-stop service centre in Singapore for your purchases. For others who prefer to have a feel of the product before purchase, you can visit Cocomi over at Raffles City as well. 

Cocomi 
Raffles City, #B1-K4

Thanks for reading and I'm so glad for the weekend - have a fabulous Friday ahead everybody!

Love, Jo 

No comments:

Post a Comment