Instagram

Wednesday 23 July 2014

Hada Labo x Ellysage!

Hello everyone! (: So yes, I'm back to blog and this time's on Hada Labo! Thank you Ellysage for this collaboration with Hada Labo 

Well, Hada Labo is a very familiar brand and they are very much well known for their awesome moisturizing products and lifestyle philosophy of being a skincare range that's "Perfect x Simple"! (: I've actually blogged about their hydrating lotion previously before, but I'm gonna be introducing their whitening series here instead!

I'm not exactly fair I feel (cause of the years I've spent training for netball under the sun) but well it's never too late to start caring for your skin heh! (:

From left to right: Hada Labo's Whitening Face Wash, Whitening Milk and Whitening Lotion


Close-ups: 




Instructions at the back of the bottles indicate to cleanse your face using the whitening face wash, then proceed to use the whitening lotion and lastly the whitening milk! (:

Me posing with the products heh!

And here goes (I'm using the whitening lotion after cleansing my face plus I've removed my makeup as well!):

Basically, all you've got to do is to pour out some on your palms, and lightly pat the solution all around your face until your skin has absorbed the solution all around! Be careful while doing this though, cause the formula is really quite like a solution than a cream or a viscous sort of liquid. 









Aaaand, ta-dah you're done in just less than a minute! (: 


Hada Labo's products feel really mild on the skin, and it's non-sticky or greasy which is leaves your skin feeling very light (: Moreover, all of their products come without fragrances too and it's really fuss-free to use as well!

I'm looking forward to having fairer and brighter skin with this whitening series by trying to apply it every night before heading to bed (: Thank you Hada Labo and Ellsysage for sending these products my way heh (:

Stalk Hada Labo at their social media sites for promotions and more information:

Thank you for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment