Instagram

Wednesday 8 October 2014

Growing up: hello October.

Now that I've moved on from being an undergraduate and prepping to become a teacher, things have definitely changed since. I'm not sure if I'm ready to take on responsibilities that seem so big; not just career wise, but financial and future planning aspects as well. But then again, who is ever ready for transition into being an adult? We are all just trying to keep afloat in this world.

"It's much easier to not know things sometimes. Because things change, and friends leave. And life doesn't stop for anybody." - The Perks of Being a Wallflower

October's gonna be a trying month (and my birthday month too), but I think  I'll be fine at the end. 

Thankful for awesome friends that I have (both old and new), sisters who can't be more different but care indefinitely for each other, and of course, Tzu, who's always there to nudge me along the way

Float on.
Love, Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment