Instagram

Friday 22 April 2016

Knit and Pleats.

I often wish that Singapore would have 4 seasons so we could dress up for fall. I love fall fashion the most - the jackets, layering and boots all come out play heh. Tzu and I have discussed to head to Korea this September, and I'm super excited cause it's gonna be close to fall and I can't wait to see the fall foliage and go hiking in that weather!







This outfit was put together for Uniqlo and somewhat inspired by fall outfits - I picked out a moss green knit vest and a classic grey pleat midi skirt to pair it with. I'm definitely guilty of hogging pleat skirts for sure; I think I own about 5-6 of them in different colours! 

Completed my outfit with my trusty pair of booties from Clarks, which are crazy comfortable - they don't give blisters at all and the workmanship is just superb on this pair of shoes. And lastly, also featuring a cute bag from @Tallulah.Bag on Instagram which is a store based in Bangkok. They carry really cute designs and the one I have is actually called the Riley (: 

Outfit details:
Knit vest and pleated skirt: Uniqlo
Shoes: Clarks

Love, Jo 

No comments:

Post a Comment